Actalent Donor Services Coordinator Needed- APPLY TODAY! in Boca Raton, Florida
The Donor Services Coordinator manages the process of donor collection activities. The position’s primary responsibility is to manage bone marrow and peripheral blood stem cell donors from selection through collection and recovery.
• Preparation of donor charts
• Updates donor information in the registry management system
• Completion of all tasks via the registry management system and/or checklists
• Educates donors on bone marrow and blood stem cell donation processes
• Coordinates the logistics of donor workups and product procurement
• Reviews results of donor physicals, including all paperwork, test results, and prescriptions
• Coordinates donor needs for physical appointment and collection
• Coordinates travel arrangements for staff and donors
• Coordinates courier pick up with collection and transplant centers
• Follow up with donors post collection
• Identifies and reports areas of concern or areas that need improvement Completion of scheduling and paperwork in a timely manner
• Reports deviations and complaints to Quality Assurance Department
• Maintains Marrow Donor Program inventory
• Performs other registries/departmental projects as necessary
• Flexible schedule and willingness to travel as needed
• Additional duties as assigned
donor services, stem cell, bone marrow, donor charts, registry management system, quality assurance
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
•Minimum High School Diploma or GED; college degree preferred.
•Education and/or experience in healthcare preferred.
•Case management experience preferred.
•Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
• Ability to prioritize work and multi-task effectively
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Exceptional analytical skills
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, phone etiquette, and sense of business protocol
• Very capable with MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Motivated and goal-oriented self-starter
• Able to demonstrate a high degree of compassion and sensitivity when dealing with others
This position is basically sedentary with some walking, standing, stooping, and lifting required. May lift objects weighing from 0 to 20 lbs. with occasional lifting of objects over 20 lbs.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.