Actalent QA Associate in Morristown, New Jersey
I have an QA associate opportunity available right now! This position can hold interviews as soon as possible and offers a competitive salary.
The company has great culture and is rapidly growing! They are looking to interview as soon as possible!
• Compilation of stability data for all US Third Party commercial products from different sources (ARs, APRs and CMOs).
• Generates Excel Spreadsheets with the compiled stability data by product and SKU, documenting process/formulation changes (API qualifications, scale-up/down and other equipment changes).
• Performs stability data analysis and trending.
• Supports the Quality department with revision of Standard Operating Procedures
• Keeps abreast of industry regulations and cGMP trends. Stays informed of FDA and ICH Guidelines related to GMP (Commercial)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biological/Physical Sciences or a related science from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 5 years’ related experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
Strong knowledge of cGxP quality systems, regulations, guidance documents, industry standards and practices.
Excellent skills in all areas of communication, collaboration, organization, planning, prioritization, time management and technical writing with a high attention to detail.
Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Vision, and Access.
Ability to interact closely and effectively with other internal functional groups within Alvogen such as, Regulatory Affairs, R&D as well as with external third party suppliers and external business partners.
Why choose Actalent?
• Full medical, dental and vision coverage
• Life Insurance, Health Advocacy Services, Employee Assistance Program, 401k Plan, Employee Discount Program
• Paired with a dedicated career advocate (me!) who will get to know you and represent you as more than just a resume to our clients
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.