Actalent Administrative Support in Vincent, Alabama
Responsibilities include general administrative support including, but not limited to the following:
• File; Order office supplies
• Coordinate travel arrangements
• Perform timekeeping and process employee expense reports for covered and non-covered personnel (STARS & iExpense)
• Actively support community activities
• Schedule and coordinate logistics for meetings and plant-wide events
• Gather data, compile information and prepare reports
• Maintain departmental record retention
Administrative support, Customer service, Microsoft office, travel coordination, schedule meetings, expense reimbursement, accounts payable, calendar management, timekeeping, Outlook
Top Skills Details:
Administrative support,Customer service,Microsoft office,travel coordination,schedule meetings,expense reimbursement,accounts payable,calendar management, timekeeping
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Two-year degree or vocational school/certification is preferred.
• Five years of administrative experience required.
• Extensive experience in administrative support including conference, travel and meeting arrangements, report preparation and calendar management is required.
• Accounts Payable experience is preferred.
• Experience with timekeeping systems preferred.
• Experience working with union employees in a plant environment is preferred.
• Extensive computer experience with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.